Provicy policy of Triaxa
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
Triaxa follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
TRIAXA collects and uses your personal information to operate the TRIAXA Web site and deliver the services you have requested. TRIAXA also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from TRIAXA and its affiliates. TRIAXA may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
TRIAXA does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. TRIAXA may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, TRIAXA may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TRIAXA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
TRIAXA does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
TRIAXA keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within TRIAXA, in order to determine what TRIAXA services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within TRIAXA to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
TRIAXA Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TRIAXA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TRIAXA; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TRIAXA, or the public.
Security Of Your Personal Information
TRIAXA secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. TRIAXA secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: that Triaxahas no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Triaxa does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Changes to this Statement
TRIAXA will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. TRIAXA encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how TRIAXA is protecting your information.
TRIAXA welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that TRIAXA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact TRIAXA at firstname.lastname@example.org We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.